Red Lick is the leading mail order supplier of blues related music -including r&b, soul, gospel, doowop, zydeco, cajun, rock n roll, rockabilly, jazz, folk, country, old timey, cajun, hawaiian & more.
HOW YOU CAN ORDER FROM RED LICK
From our catalogue - a bi-monthly 40-pager, full of reviews, new & used CDs, DVDs, vinyl, books, and special offers.
The new edition (no. 187; November-December 2015) can be viewed here as a low res pdf - Red Lick catalogue 187
If you prefer our catalogues sent to you in the printed version, the 'catalogue' section of this website also provides subscription guidelines.
From our new release sheets - periodic between-catalogue updates that provide details on the latest and the best new releases that have come our since the catalogue was published. The second issue of these release sheets since catalogue 187 can be viewed as a downloable pdf here - Red Lick Release Sheet 187 - Issue 2
From our bargain offer campaign - we are again running one of our popular, but occasional, special offer campaigns relating to overstocks, deletions and otherwise non catalogue warehouse stock items. Listed below (as an excel spreadsheet) is a list of more than 1400 in-stock items available at a short time at a specially discounted price
Fill your boots while you can - but you will need to pay attention to the rules and conditions of this campaign. These are detailed below, the most crucial of which is that it ends at 5pm on Monday, 7th December, so you will need to get in quickly to take advantage of this offer:
- the campaign prices (listed in blue) have not been adjusted on our website and, if you order online, we will make price changes manually at our end;
- when placing an order from this campaign, you must clearly state (either in the notes section of the online order or by mentioning specifically if ordering via email, post, fax or phone) that you want a November 2015 Bargain Offer campaign item and at the offer price quoted. If you don't specify the November 2015 Bargain Offer campaign price, the usual price will be charged; we won't automatically recognise the item as a campaign item (there are too many listed for us to be able to do this!);
- items contained within the November 2015 Bargain Offer campaign are only on offer while existing stocks (as listed) remain available - it is strictly first come, first served. Once an item is sold out, and we have to re-stock, the usual price is applied; so check you are getting the campaign price before you confirm your order. Obviously, the sooner you order the more likely it is that you will secure your wanted items (you will see that most items only have a small number of copies available at the bargain offer price);
- the reference to quote when ordering is the catalogue number - as identified in red (column A on the excel sheet);
- campaign orders have to be bought and paid for before 5pm on Monday 7th December to qualify for the November 2015 Bargain Offer price. Items ordered but not paid for by this date will result in the usual price being reverted to. Reservation of items at Bargain Offer campaign prices for later date addition and settlement is not allowable within the terms of this campaign;
- usual Red Lick p&p rates apply (check with us if you need advice on this).
Order online - you can order directly from this website by browsing our sections of CDs, LPs, DVDs, Books and more. These sections are regularly updated but, if interested in used stuff, please get your order quickly as we typically only have one copy of each title available
If you wish to order, but not via the online shopping facility provided on our website, download our order form, complete and return it to us by post or fax
For information on our postage and package charges, see the 'ordering info' section of this site